Applications for admissions to the graduate program leading to a Master of Science in Human Services are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Application deadlines for each semester are:
July 15 for Fall Semester
November 15 for Spring Semester
Requirements for admission to the graduate program leading to a Master of Science in Human Services are as follows:
- A completed application submitted online to the Admissions Department.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended indicating a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
- Official score reports from either the GRE or the MAT. Scores must have been earned within the previous five years. A minimum score of 800 on GRE taken prior to August 2011 or a score of 153 Verbal and 141 Quantitative for GRE taken after August 2011 or a minimum score of 397 on the MAT
- Background check. Contact Mitzi Jenkins (Jenkins_mj@mercer.edu) for details.
- Successful completion of a departmental interview.
- A $35.00 non-refundable application fee.