Miller Analogy Test (MAT)
Mercer University, Atlanta Campus
We are pleased to announce that we now administer the MAT by computer.
The paper format is no longer offered by Mercer.
Computer-Based MAT Test Registration Procedures
- Payment must be made by check or money order payable to Mercer University
- No CASH or CREDIT CARDS will be accepted!
- Fees: $80.00 Mercer Student or Alumni; $85.00 Non Mercer Student. $15.00 Late Fee is due in addition to registration fee, the day after In-Person deadline date; $25 NSF Fee for returned checks
- No one can register for the exam without making a FULL payment
- No one can register for someone else without making FULL payment
- Complete the registration form below. Re-admission Tickets are not necessary with the Computer Based Test (CBT). After the In-Person deadline, late fees will occur and registration MUST be made in person at the Admissions Office, located on the 3rd floor of the AACC Bldg. Directions are noted on page two of the registration form.If you need further instructions, please contact us before 5pm at (678) 547-6089. The Admissions Office will not be open on day of testing. NOTE: There are only 20 testing slots available for each date.Due to limited space, applications will be accepted and confirmed on a first come, first served basis.We do not accept registration sent by fax.
- A receipt or a post card reminder will be mailed to all registered applicants to inform them of time, date, location or changes if necessary.
60 minutes is allotted for the test of 120 questions, which includes the reading of instructions. Bring with you:
- Photo identification (e.g. driver license,Military ID, Employee Badge) - no other forms of ID accepted
- Registration Ticket with your login code
- The addresses where you would like your scores sent
No Refunds will be given after fees are deposited. If you miss your scheduled test, you may reschedule once by calling Ms. Thompson. Ms. Thompson must be notified of the rescheduled request before the initial test date.If the second date is missed, you must reschedule and PAY the fees again, adhering to the procedures and deadlines as outlined above.
The Admissions Office reserves the right to cancel a MAT testing session eight (8) calendar days prior to the scheduled date and return the full amount of the registration fee to individuals registered. The individuals will be notified via e-mail and/or phone and may choose to have their fees returned or applied to another scheduled test date.
Test and Registration Dates
|Test Date||Postmark Deadline||In Person||Late Registration|
|Swilley Library, Computer Lab||Regular Fee||Up Until Date||Late Fee Required $15.00|
|02/16/13||02/08/13||02/11/13||02/11/13 - 02/14/13|
|03/16/13||02/28/13||03/02/13||03/02/13 - 03/08/13|
|04/20/13||03/30/13||04/06/13||04/06/13 - 04/12/13|
|05/18/13||04/27/13||05/04/13||05/04/13 - 05/10/13|
|06/15/13||05/25/13||06/01/13||06/01-13 - 06/07/13|
|07/13/13||06/22/13||06/29/13||06/29/13 - 07/05/13|
|08/10/13||07/20/13||07/27/13||07/27/13 - 08/02/13|
|09/21/13||08/31/13||09/07/13||09/07/13 - 09/13/13|
|10/12/13||09/21/13||09/28/13||09/28/13 - 10/04/13|
|11/09/13||10/19/13||10/26/13||10/26/13 - 11/01/13|
|12/14/13||11/23/13||11/30/13||11/30/13 - 12/06/13|
To register by mail send payment and application to:
Jackie Thompson (Admissions Office)
3001 Mercer University Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30341
You must Pre-register and pay in advance. You will not be able to register and pay at the site on the day of testing. On testing day (Saturday) you will report to the following location (depending on the date) at 10am, with Check-in to begin at 10:15am, and the test to begin at 10:30 and finish at 11:30am:
- April 20th- AACC Building Room 183.
- May 18th- Pharmacy Building room 173
- June 15th- AACC Building Room 183.
- July 13th- AACC Building Room 183.
- August 10th- AACC Building Room 183.
- September 21st- AACC Building Room 183.
- October12th- AACC Building Room 183.
- November 9th- AACC Building Room 183.
- December 14th- AACC Building Room 183.
From Traveling north on I-85 From downtown Atlanta, take Exit 94 and turn RIGHT onto Chamblee-Tucker Road. At the second traffic light, turn RIGHT onto Mercer University Drive. Turn RIGHT onto Mercer Lane (campus entrance), then RIGHT onto University Circle. Here is a map of the campus: