Applications for admissions to the graduate program leading to a Master of Science in School Counseling are accepted for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Application deadlines for each semester are:
July 1 for Fall Semester
November 1 for Spring Semester
April 1 for Summer Semester
Requirements for admission to the graduate program leading to a Master of Science in School Counseling are as follows:
- A completed application submitted online to the Admissions Department.
- Two copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended indicating a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
- Official score reports from either the GRE or the MAT. Scores must have been earned within the previous five years. A minimum score of 800 on the GRE or a minimum score of 397 on the MAT is required.
- Official score report indicating a passing score on the GACE I or evidence of waiver for the GACE I.
- A $35.00 non-refundable application fee.
All application materials should be mailed to:
College of Continuing and Professional Studies
3001 Mercer University Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30341